St. James Catholic School develops the whole person and fosters intellectual and moral virtues through academic excellence and love for the truth. The values we cultivate inspire a relationship with Christ, which we witness to the world.
Let it be known to all who enter here that CHRIST:
- is the reason for this school
- is the unseen but ever-present teacher in its classes
- is the model of its faculty
- is the inspiration of its students
In a recent Archdiocesan research study, parents of children in Catholic schools expressed confidence that their children will experience more complete development and unsurpassed academic and personal success.
They believe Catholic Schools are an investment in the future of their children and of the Catholic faith.
In the survey, parents stated these reasons for their belief:
- Catholic teachings, faith and traditions integral to the curriculum
- Faith-based and nurturing environment
- A rigorous, time-tested curriculum
- Caring and committed faculty
- Reinforcement of family environment
- Promotes discipline, respect, and responsibility
The Archdiocese of Denver’s Catholic Schools are an investment in the future of our children and our Catholic faith.
NON-DISCRIMINATION POLICY – Policy # 6020
St. James Catholic School, an elementary Catholic school in the Archdiocese of Denver, under the jurisdiction of Bishop Samuel Aquila and at the direction of Mr. Richard Thompson, the Secretary for Education and Superintendent of Catholic Schools, the Principal, Ms Carol Hovell-Genth and Fr,. Jesus Garcia, the Pastor of St. James Parish, attest that this school does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ethnic or national origin, disability, or age in the administration of its educational policies and programs, admission procedures, employment and personnel practices, financial aid program, or athletic and other school administered programs and activities. This policy is in compliance with the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and Title IX of 1972.